Aerotek Forklift Operator in AMES, Iowa
A company that supplies hydrostatic pumps and motors for heavy equipment manufacturers is looking to hire Forklift Drivers for their Ames location
- Forklift Operators will be making $17.00 on 1st shift .
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• Receive incoming parts from vendor or warehouse; Identify parts and place into proper bin.
• Perform daily replenishment route checks of floor stock items, prioritizing assembly cells when signaled.
• Report existing or pending part shortages to Department Facilitator and Supply Chain Specialist, complete timely and accurate updating of SAP system material information.
• Perform accurate electronic scale and hand counts.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
-Experience loading and unloading trucks on sit-down forklift desired but not necessary
-Able to lift and maneuver 50 lbs
-3 months experience operating a forklift
PTO after 90 days worked
Opportunity for a raise after 5 months
Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) & weekly pay
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs