Skyworks Analog IC Design Engineer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Analog IC Design Engineer
Apply now »
Date:Sep 27, 2022
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 67633
Skyworks Cedar Rapids design center has leading R&D and product development capabilities. When you join our team in Cedar Rapids, you’ll join a uniquely collaborative, multi-discipline engineering community who support each other working across our domestic design centers creating cutting edge products for global markets. You’ll be paired with an experienced mentor to help support you as an integral part of the team. #LI-DB1
Working and living in Cedar Rapids provides a commute-free lifestyle in a vibrant city consistently ranked as one of the country’s most affordable cities!
• You will be responsible for the design and development of CMOS and SOI analog integrated circuit designs for mobile handset applications using analog blocks such as op amps, voltage references, and ADC's.
• You will work within a group of analog/RFIC design experts and be assigned to a multi-chip module product team with typically 3 to 5 design engineers.
• You will interface with design management and module design teams to create the detailed specification, report design progress, and to collect, track, and resolve any performance and circuit design issues.
• BS + minimum of 8 years experience or MS + 6 or PhD + 3
• Complete experience of transistor-level schematic design, simulation verification, tape-out, and lab measurement
• Basic semiconductor device physics
• Develop and use advanced linear and nonlinear models or simulation techniques and be able to translate between the model, simulation, physical implementation, and the measured performance of a device
• Optimize circuit performance and layout using analog engineering knowledge
• Utilize simulation tools, analog and RF circuit test characterization techniques and equipment
• Good communication skills, ability to break down complex problems, set priorities, report progress, execute to a schedules
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Experience using Cadence Virtuoso analog IC design tools for analog/mixed-signal design and simulation
• Proficient in VerilogA code
• Proficient in RF measurements such as s-parameters
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Design Engineer, Engineer, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: