Skyworks Analog IC Design Engineer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Analog IC Design Engineer
Apply now »
Date:Feb 20, 2024
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 71410
Skyworks Cedar Rapids design center has leading R&D and product development capabilities. When you join our team in Cedar Rapids, you will join a uniquely collaborative, multi-discipline engineering community who support each other working across our domestic design centers creating cutting edge products for global markets. You will be paired with an experienced mentor to help support you as an integral part of the team. Cedar Rapids, IA is a vibrant city with low traffic, low cost of living, quality schools, but plenty to do in the form of great restaurants, sports, live music, theatre, hiking, biking and more! #LI-DNI
• Design of CMOS and SOI analog integrated circuit designs for mobile handset applications using blocks such as op amps, voltage references, and ADC's
• Work within an analog design team while being assigned to a multi-chip module product team
• Interface with product design teams to create specifications, report design progress, and to collect, track, and resolve any performance and circuit design issues
• BS in Electrical Engineering with focus on analog circuit design
• Experience using Cadence Virtuoso for analog design, layout and simulation
• Experience using lab testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and signal generators
• Good communication and teamwork skills, ability to break down complex problems, set priorities, report progress, execute to schedules
• Proficient in RF design concepts such as s-parameters
• Proficient in programming languages, such as VerilogA, SKILL, Python, Excel VBA
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is currently USD $61,600 - $111,900 per year. Starting base pay will depend on relevant experience and skills, training and education, business needs, market demands, the ultimate job duties and requirements, and work location. Skyworks has different base pay ranges for different work locations in the U.S.Benefits (https://www.skyworksinc.com/en/Careers/Benefits) include access to healthcare benefits (including a premium-free medical plan option), a 401(k) plan and company match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid time off (including vacation, sick/wellness, parental leave), among others. Employees are eligible to participate in an incentive plan, and certain roles are also eligible for additional awards, including recognition and stock. These incentives and awards are based on individual and/or company performance.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Telecommunications, Telecom, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: