Vector Construction Concrete Repair Technician in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
We are looking for competent traveling Concrete Repair Technicians to preform on-site activities to meet project goals. You will be the one to help our plans of preserving and reinforcing structures come to life. Experience working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
- Prepare concrete for repair; operating grinders, jackhammers, and other tools to chip and breakup concrete.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades as required at construction sites.
- Maintain a clean and productive job site.
- Estimates concrete quantities and appropriate mixes of sand and cement, mixes, pours, spreads, and compacts concrete using hand and power tools.
- Fine finishes concrete by floating, troweling, edging, and brushing using hand and power tools in accordance with specifications
- Maintains simple records and accurately completes required forms and reports as needed.
- Must have the ability to be away from home for extended periods of time - This position will require 90-100% travel throughout the US. Our travel home policy is: Up to 4 days off every 4 weeks -or- Up to one work week off every 6 weeks. Candidates must also reside within the US.
- 1+ years of previous construction experience Concrete and/or restoration experience is an asset.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
- Possess a valid Driver\'s License with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Good physical condition and stamina - Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing, and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 - 75 pounds.
- Competitive wages - \$24.00 \$30.00 hourly - depending on experience
- Group benefits package
- 401k with employer match
- Daily per diem
- Paid lodging
- Career advancement
- Great company culture and family atmosphere centered around safety being our #1 job