Skyworks Lead Layout Designer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Lead Layout Designer
Apply now »
Date:Jun 10, 2021
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 63801
Seeking a Senior Layout Designer responsible for the layout of Analog integrated circuits, utilizing commercial/standard bulk CMOS and SOI technologies in accordance with design rules. In this role you will be working closely with design engineers in the layout and verification of analog and integrated circuits for wireless consumer electronic products using the Cadence Design environment and Calibre verification tools. Position requires remote interfacing with domestic and international design engineering and layout teams in multiple design centers across multiple time zones. Position location is Cedar Rapids, IA, design center. #LI-DB1
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the layout of integrated circuits including the ability to place and route active and passive devices. Previous experience in the layout of bulk CMOS PA controllers preferred, experience with RF SOI switches a plus
• Previous team leadership role a plus
• Able to plan the placement of major circuit components in an overall physical design.
• Top level integration experience is also preferred.
• Previous experience in the preparation of layout data for release to foundry a plus.
• Basic understanding of semiconductor processes and structures, like CMOS FETs, capacitors, resistors etc.
• Proven ability to perform layout vs. schematic (LVS) and design rule checks using the Calibre verification tool and to read electrical schematics and netlists.
• Basic experience and competency in using the following tools: Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre for LVS and DRC
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• A self-starter and team player with ability to learn on the job
• Good mentoring skills
• Associates or Equivalent Years of Experience
Required Min Years’ Experience 2+
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:Cedar Rapids Job Segment: Engineer, Network, Electrical, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: