Cutter Construction LLC Roofing and Siding Project Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Full Job Description\ Project manager for Roofing and Siding, experience in this exact field is a requirement. Generate new customer leads and future business through personal marketing in conjunction with support of our marketing team. Excellent communication, punctuality, and attention to detail are required, as well as good problem-solving and customer service skills. Should have general knowledge of construction, building codes, and building science. Pay based on experience, quality of work, and customer satisfaction.\ \ Salary Dependent on Experience. *A work vehicle and fuel card will be provided for work use only.\ \ *Essential duties and responsibilities
- Clean driving record
- Oversee the planning and delivery of construction materials to the job site.
- Manage and hire Subcontractors.
- Supervise an or manage and hire field crew and subcontractor schedules.
- Coordinate required inspections and building code compliance
- Communicate with subcontractors and team members regarding new and current projects
- Ensure the health and safety of projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all projects
- Ensure timely completion of estimates and control profit margins.
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with tradesman, vendors and subcontractors
5+ years experience in construction
Roofing and Siding Expert
Specific product installation, knowledge, and applied experience is required
Sales and presentation experience
Specific vocational training, acknowledgments, and accomplishments are preferred
Business and sales experience
Storm event experience
Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Hover, Eagle View, and Exactimate
Able to read building plans and develop cost estimates
Strong understanding of residential construction processes