THE WALDINGER CORPORATION Project Manager - Plumbing Services in Des Moines, Iowa
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Service Division. This employee is responsible for marketing the companys services, as well as the contract administration, estimating, and performance of projects within the Service Department. The Project Manager procures material, equipment, and labor and negotiates subcontracts to perform the contract at the maximum profit for the company, and in conformance with the contract documents.
- Ability to complete projects on time-within budget-meet client quality demands
- Problem solving skills
- Solid estimating ability
- Ability to create work schedules and supervise field labor
- Strong project leadership skills and be able to delegate
- Computer proficient
- Good organization skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Experience in Plumbing, Industrial Sheet Metal, HVAC or Rack Refrigeration preferred
- Minimum 3 years in industry preferred
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Growth potential with a stable company
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Health club reimbursement
- Wellness - \$100 a year for getting your yearly physical
- 401k with company match and profit-sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Term, ADandD and Dependent Life insurances
- Prepaid Legal
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.