FOTH AND VAN DYKE, LLC Project Manager - Site Development in Des Moines, Iowa
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their .
The scientists and engineers of Foth Environment Solutions take on complex projects across many markets, including manufacturing, mining, solid waste, utilities, and coastal infrastructure. Informed by decades of experience and today\'s best practices, we solve critical problems and add value in each of the markets we serve.
Foth Environment Solutions has a long track record of exceptional results. Whether the goal is asset realization, navigating regulations, ensuring safety, reducing costs, or gaining a competitive edge, we are ready for the challenge.
Foth Environment Solutions is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-driven Project Manager who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and has a desire to contribute to our clients\' successes. The position will be based out of our Minneapolis, MN, Cedar Rapids, IA, or Des Moines, IA office with the potential to work remotely from a home office in Minnesota, Iowa, or Wisconsin.
- Lead project management activities for landfill, recycling, and composting facility design and construction, environmental monitoring, and planning in the solid waste industry
- Oversee the completion of technical activities from strategic planning through project closure
- Engage and collaborate with the diverse technical service areas across Foth to provide unique engineering solutions
- Proactively monitor project KPI\'s and develop effective mitigation plans and actions to maximize project profitability
- Participate in regular and impromptu client meetings serving as a trusted and reliable partner
- Delegate tasks to a multi-disciplined team of technicians, engineers, and scientists
- Mentor and coach team members of various experience level
- Establish objectives and provide performance feedback for project team members
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 3+ years project management / coordination experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or applicable professional registration or certification
- 5 - 10+ years of experience working in the engineering consulting industry
- Proposal generation and contract negotiation experience
- Experience in the solid waste industry
- Experience with large-scale site design of industrial, manufacturing, and/or production facilities
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth, the largest engineering and science consulting firm headquartered in Wisconsin, employs more than 650 members and operates in 28 locations to provide our national and international clients with convenient, personal services.
Our dynamic science and engineering teams at Foth are organized into business units - Environment Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, and Production Solutions - each comprised of extraordinary talent embodying decades of knowledge and specialized expertise. We bring our 80 year history of success and interdisciplinary knowle ge to every client we serve, understanding their business, providing trusted advice, and developing customized, innovative solutions with remarkable energy and ingenuity.
Foth provides engineers, scientists, and other talented professionals an award-winning employment experience, including flexibility to balance work and life. We take on our clients\' toughest challenges which provides meaningful project assignments working alongside creative and dedicated team members.
Foth\'s commitment to our members is demonstrated by annually reinvesting 5% of professional fee revenues in professional development activities. Our work environment is professional, collaborative, and fun. Each day, we work together in a unified, values-based culture, helping our clients\' achieve their goals and improving the world we live in.
Join our team and experience the Foth difference!