Actalent Project Manager in Grimes, Iowa
The Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also assist in defining project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strong understanding of Multi-Family projects.
• Maintain and grow existing relationships with designers, contractors, local agencies, and governmental authorities.
• Work with internal teams to develop project requirements.
• Prepare agendas for meetings
• Develop preliminary schedules and budgets.
• Coordinate initial proposals with internal teams.
• Continuously justify job estimates with preliminary proposals so that it mirrors all tasks of the proposed plans.
• Update and assess the monetary status of the job and take the necessary action to limit unnecessary job costs.
• Understanding of Research Facilities, Multi-Story Office Buildings, Retail Centers, Apartments/Condos, Call Centers, Government Facilities and/or Land Development.
• Ensure all certificates and final inspections have been obtained prior to project close out.
• Ability to establish confidence with potential clients to procure the sale of a construction project / property.
• Extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the construction process.
• Problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of the detailed aspects in mechanical, electrical, structural, and architectural reasoning.
• Understanding of OSHA requirements and the ability to work well with OSHA inspectors.
• Ability to establish a positive rapport and maintain good working relationships with the owners and clients through the completion of the project.
• High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change.
• Ability to carry out multi-task projects.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs