Donatech Test Engineer in Hiawatha, Iowa
Test Engineer The Test Engineer is responsible for properly testing systems and components (primarily software). The Test Engineer will work as part of a product development Scrum team. The systems and components that the team produces will be used by internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is always learning; has demonstrated attention to detail and curiosity; exhibits professional pessimism and a critical eye; is able to work well with others while working well individually; and understands testing methods. The Test Engineer works mainly in the Hiawatha office, though the job may include occasional travel opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute test cases and test plans
- Design, code, maintain, and execute automated tests
- Design and build test frameworks
- Design, maintain, and track test cases, scripts, and other artifacts using appropriate test tools
- Assist other engineers to produce quality deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent education and/or experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to testing new technologies
- Understanding of testing methods Ability to use a variety of test and collaboration tools (e.g
Job #: 18-03427
Location: Hiawatha, IA