Procter & Gamble SENIOR POWER, CONTROLS AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS LEADER in Iowa City, Iowa
As a PC&IS Engineer, you will:
We believe the following skills will enable a candidate to be successful but not all will be required. Training will be available to the candidates to enable technical growth throughout the assignment.
· TUV, Functional Machine Safety, Rockwell PLC, Siemens PLC, Automation, Wonderware, ABB/Fanuc/Kuka/ect.. Robotics, Beckhoff, Power System Studies, ITOT background, Networking, JAVA, DB management, CISCO Certifications, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Licensing, Electrical Maintenance, Ignition, Cognex, Keyence, Sick, Electrical Capability Building, Mettler Toledo, CI Vision, Controls Engineer, Electrical and Instrumentation, Field Service Engineer/Technician, etc.
· BS/MS Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Systems, Electrical degrees are preferred
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong leadership, business problem definition, and priority setting skills
· An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs