Wells Enterprises Freezer Warehouse Worker - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/10527872
Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$1,500!!\ Pay: Starting rate of Pay: \$22.92/hrwith pay increases at 3 months and 6 months. Top rate of pay at 6 months is \$25.47/hr.\ Night shift will receive an additional \$1.50/hr for night shift differential!
Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!
\ Responsible for the manual stacking of ice cream containers, operating powered industrial forklifts, overseeing numerous pieces of automation in one of the world\'s largest freezers and communicating effectively and clearly with fellow peers. Working in a cold storage warehouse environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Storing, hauling, and inducting pallets in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS).
- Preparing product for storage in the ASRS by stacking, wrapping, and labeling pallets.
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Quality programs and processes.
- Report when necessaryto all calls to help stack product entering the freezerand sorter jams on the conveyors.
- Stocking the Track Room with pallets, pallet pads, wraps, and labels.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with safety procedures/policies, verbal instructions from Freezer Leadership,best practices, andwork documents such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Works, and Talking Points.
Shift/Hours: Approximate shift start time of 4:55 PM or 6:55 PM. Normal shift lengthof 10-12 hours.\ \ Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after sixty days of employment and the following first of the month. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex, PTO, and Holiday Pay, 401k, Tuition Assistance, ST/LT Disability and more!\ \
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Warehouse experience and forklift knowledge preferred.
- Must know or be able to learn basic safety and orientation knowledge, systems flow and overview of all departments of the freezer, and be able to be trained in a specialized area of work.
- Must have time management and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to pass proficiency tests in the allotted amount of time after training.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis\ \
ABOUT US Interested in a sweet career
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin\' good!\ \