Wells Dairy Inc. Seasonal Warehouse/Hallway Worker - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
Responsible for tracking tempered RMs and ordering them from the warehouse when needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Responsible for the movement of Raw Material inventory from the hallway to the production floor.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Unload supplies delivered to plant.
- Responsible for keeping the supply and receiving areas clean.
- Responsible for the return of any unused Raw Material inventory to the warehouses.
- Receive and deliver raw material inventory to production lines.
Must be available to work Monday - Sunday, with 1-2 rotating days off a week. Normal hours worked are approximately 5:00 P.M. - 6:00 A.M.
Position offers $13.00 an hour with a raise to $14.00 an hour after 30 days.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Previous computer experience is required.
- Must be able to read, write, and solve math problems. Must have good communication skills. Must be quality minded, conscientious and self-motivated.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and lift 50 pounds.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: Jan 1, 2018, 2:34:51 PM
Req ID: 1800000016