The Raymond Corporation Electrical Engineer - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
This is a hands-on electrical engineering position supporting design, development, and improvement of Raymond and Toyota automated fork lift trucks. It includes troubleshooting production design issues as well as designing improvements to resolve warranty issues along with some new design and development for derivative fork trucks. The ideal candidate will have experience working with automated products, troubleshooting electrical components, and some project engineering experience.
- Develops electrical circuits & electrical wire harnesses for new product options based on customer, manufacturing and assembly requirements.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components field returns and develop root cause, solutions & validations plans in conjunction with field support in a timely manner.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops, executes & communicates project progress in a timely manner to all affected stakeholders.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions, requests and updating product documentation.
- Uses established procedures and works under immediate supervision to perform assigned tasks.
- Work will consist of both routine and somewhat more difficult assignments, which require independent evaluation, original thinking, or ingenuity.
- Work will also be varied and may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility.
- Provides technical information to others and may have limited responsibility for direction of others.