The Raymond Corporation Material Attendant (Internal Logistics) 3rd Shift - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
Material Attendant (Internal Logistics) 3rd Shift
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Under close supervision. Receives written and/or verbal instructions. Distributes, moves, stocks, ships and/or receives a variety of parts and equipment. Keeps accurate records of transactions.
- Receives written and/or verbal instructions. Operates hand and/or lift trucks in order to distribute, move, ship and/or receive specified parts or equipment.
Performs a variety of routine stocking duties typically including, but not limited to: Picking, marshaling, sorting, packing, stacking, loading, labeling etc...
Utilizing a personal computer, keeps accurate records of all transactions.
- Resolves routine material workflow problems with assigned equipment/part orders. Ensures more complex problems are directed appropriately.
- Interfaces with multiple departments over routine issues.
- Keeps floor in front of racks neat and orderly.
- Performs related work as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 3rd shift
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- This is an entry-level position; no previous experience is required
It would be great if you had:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least three or more months of manufacturing related experience is preferred
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries starting at $18 per hour plus shift premium
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program