BUNGE NORTH AMERICA INC Operator 2 in RED OAK, Iowa
- All job duties require attention to safe operation and demonstration of safe work habits and behaviors. This includes the use of appropriate personal protective equipment for the job task.
- Safety related duties as assigned include but are not limited to safety inspection, assist with lockout tagout and confined space entry, CPR, present safety topics, etc.
- All duties include general area housekeeping responsibilities.
- All duties require adherence to Bunge\'s quality and GMP/HACCP process and procedures.
- All duties require attention to product specifications and proper product handling.
- Record data, secure samples and perform necessary process control tests required for successful operation of the facility.
- All duties require equipment and tank inspection in accordance with safety and operating procedures.
- Most job duties require employee to successfully complete Bunge\'s forklift training and certification in order to operate the forklift as part of job duties.
- Evaluate work areas, respond to alarms, assist with housekeeping controls in packaging/production areas
- All other duties as assigned.
- Packing and Loading Equipment Operator:
- Operate packline and bagger 2 automated equipment properly
- Operate manual bagger 3 and tote packer
- Responsible for pre-work material preparation to ensure proper supplies including but not limited to bags, pallets, stickers, slip sheets, and plastic wrap
- Ensure printer, labeler, check weigher, metal detector, robotic palletizer, and automatic stretch wrapper are operating properly
- Ensure bag integrity (no damage to the bags)
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of pallet and lot numbers
- Responsible for proper sample taking
- Corn Cleaning/Receiving:
- Receive, inspect and weigh empty freight and raw material trucks.
- Operate corn receiving system and grain probe.
- Perform grading of corn sample to ensure moisture, foreign material, test weights and damage all fall within acceptable ranges.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping and documentation of all activities including but not limited to corn supplier information.
- Information for corn supplier must include CCPs (aflatoxin and fumonisin) and ensure results fall within the critical limit set points.
- Maintain daily track report and corn inventory.
- Utilize Bunge\'s weighing/grading systems to record truck weights, scale tickets.
- Responsible for completion of corn settlement documentation.
- Track and lead trucks to ensure safe unloading of corn and direction of corn to appropriate receiving silo.
- High School Diploma/GED is required or 3-5 years of relevant work experience including manufacturing and/or ag processing operator experience will be considered in lieu of a high school diploma.
- Previous operator experience is a plus.
- Proficiently read and write in English for the purposes of record keeping, safety and quality training and processes.
- Must have basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and understand various units of measure (US Currency, Imperial weights and measurements, Metric weights and measurements), common fractions and decimal usage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safety conscious environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and varied schedules as necessitated by operations.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge\'s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 35 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled