GRAIN MILLERS INC Warehouse Utility in SAINT ANSGAR, Iowa
THIS POSITION WORKS 4 ON 4 OFF DAY SHIFT 7 AM-7:30PM\
Are you looking for a new opportunity to start fresh? This position is responsible for operating the toting stations, loading bulk trailers, moving pallets of product into the warehouse area for storage and to clean respective equipment and areas of all the above mentioned. Must have the ability to communicate and work as a team member and know and follow all safety and good manufacturing practices.\ \
\ Responsibilities and regular job duties:\
- Operation of tote filling systems to process orders according to customer specifications.
- Operate fork lift in tight areas.
- Operator stretch wrapper
- Operation of the inventory system to label toted product with lot #, weights and product ID
- Communicate with the roller operator for daily production schedules.
- Load pneumatic trailers with flaked product.
- Move and organize palleted product to the warehouse.
- Assist in warehousing product.
- Assist with Re-stacking 50 lb. bags, stretch wrapping, and labeling bags prior to storage.
- Record SPC data, and follow sterile sample procedures.
- Complete QA checks and paperwork
- Assist the Bran/Flour Helper when necessary to meet customer demands.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Responsible for keeping the feed tote station and supply storage area swept and free of damaged product.
\ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \