Interstates Virtual Design and Construction Team Lead in Sioux Center, Iowa
Virtual Design and Construction Team Lead
Interstates is growing, and we are currently seeking a Virtual Design and Construction Team Lead to join our Interstates Construction Team for our Pre-Planning Department. The Virtual Design and Construction Team Lead is a self-driven individual capable of setting and communicating goals that meet or exceed client expectations. The position requires the individual to lead multiple team members across many projects simultaneously. Collaboration with multi-discipline groups is expected and critical to succeed in this position.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Layout of large Industrial electrical jobs
· Knowledge in the flow of construction on Industrial jobs from start to finish
· Efficiently run jobs and crews
· Competent in the NEC
· Willing and able to coach and lead design teams
· Capable of learning drafting programs – experience in Revit and/or Solid works preferred
· Shall be organized
Education and/or Experience:
· 5 years of experience in an industrial/electrical setting, with a focus on construction
· Able to interpret a variety of instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Experience in REVIT preferred
Travel: This position is based out of our Sioux Falls, SD or Sioux Center, IA office. Travel will be required 40% of the year, on average, within the United States.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.